Join a group of mommies and babies ages 6-12 months to learn, connect and have fun together. Classes are designed to give you a deeper understanding of your baby’s development, speech/language and motor milestones, as well as give you tools to manage the difficult days of #momlife. This is your safe space to share your feelings and concerns, vent and cry. We are here to offer support and provide a nurturing environment. Connect with other moms and find your mommy tribe to get you through this incredible and challenging time. During this 10-week class, a variety of experts will share their knowledge on an array of topics. See below.
- Sensory Play and Developmental Milestones by an Occupational Therapist
- Baby Signs and Baby Speech Development – suggested activities by a certified Speech Therapist
- Sleeping Advice from a certified Sleep Coach
- Attachment & Bonding with your baby with renowned Psychologist and 3rd generation researcher on attachment and bonding.
- Positive Parenting Principles Introduction
- Behavior Management
- Self-care and Mindfulness – coping with challenges of motherhood and postpartum depression/anxiety
- Marriage After Baby – advise from an MFT to help your marriage thrive using evidence based techniques (including Gottman Principles)
- Picky Eating with an Occupational Therapist
- Music Class
- Crafts and Facilitated Play Time
- 10 – week class series
- Class led by certified instructors, speech and language pathologist, clinical psychologist, occupational therapist, and more.
- Small class ( max. 12 moms per class)
- Included Goodie bag
- Organized Moms’ Night Out (e.g. Macrame Night, Paint Night, Dinner & Drinks, Succulent Craft, Yoga On The Beach)
- Organized Playdates
- Investment: $495