Do you wonder when your child will stop saying “wabbit” instead of “rabbit” or “I eated”? This class will answer all your questions. Join a group of mommies and babies ages 18-36 months to learn, connect and have fun together. Within the first 5 years, 90% of the brain is developed – so learn how you can enhance your child’s development with this class.
Chat N’ Play is a language enhancement class focusing on early Pre K readiness skills and overall development. Our class is play-based so that your toddlers enjoy learning and have fun. Classes are designed to give you a deeper understanding of your toddler’s development, speech/language and motor milestones, as well as to give you tools to manage the difficult days of #momlife.
We have experts who will share their knowledge and give advice so you and your toddler can thrive. We are here to offer support and provide a nurturing environment. During this 10-week class, your toddler will learn about a new topic each week. Each class includes a check-in, good morning song, circle time, a book activity, a craft, a song and facilitated play.
How is this class different from any other preschool class? This class is led by specialists who know how to boost your child’s development and it includes education for you, so you can continue teaching your child all these skills when you are at home.
Topics Covered in Chat N’ Play:
- Language Development – suggested activities by a Certified Speech and Language Pathologist
- Sensory Play and Fine Motor Developmental Activities
- Sleeping Advice from a Certified Sleep Coach
- Positive Parenting and Behavior Management
- Picky Eating Help
- Relationship After Baby – Tips to help your marriage thrive using evidence based techniques (including Gottman Principles)
- Arts and Facilitated Play Time
Chat N’ Play Class Details:
- 10 – week class series
- Classes held at the park
- Class led by certified instructors, speech and language pathologist, occupational therapist, and more.
- Small class ( max. 10 moms per class)
- Organized Moms’ Night Out (e.g. Macrame Night, Paint Night, Dinner & Drinks, Succulent Craft, Yoga On The Beach)
- Organized Playdates
- Investment: $345 for Session B (at the park on Saturdays)
- Moms and toddlers are free to stay afterwards for a playdate