Baby Safety 101 Class
$47.50 – $55.00
Want to learn CPR? Empower yourself with lifesaving skills! Our CPR class is perfect for parents, grandparents, and babysitters. Learn CPR, choking interventions, and childproofing. Gain confidence through hands-on practice and scenarios. Enhance safety and be prepared for any situation. Join us on the listed dates. Invest in your family’s well-being today!
Welcome to our life-saving CPR class!
We know that the safety and well-being of your little one is your top priority. This is why we are thrilled to present our CPR class. It is a must for every parent, grandparent, and babysitter. Our comprehensive course covers the basics of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, choking interventions, and essential safety practices for infants and toddlers.
Led by experienced instructors
Our class starts with a thorough discussion of CPR's purpose and steps, including when it may be required. You'll witness a hands-on demonstration, where you'll receive feedback and support until you feel confident with the process. Learning how to handle airway obstruction and clearing it will be an invaluable skill you'll acquire.
To empower you even further, we'll introduce various scenarios a caregiver may face, allowing you to apply your newfound skills in real-life situations. Additionally, we'll delve into essential safety practices both in and out of the home, reducing the risk of common accidents.
Your child's safety is priceless, and being prepared is the best gift you can offer.
- Best for new parents and caregivers who want to confidently be prepared for emergencies at home
- Course will begin with a discussion of the purpose and steps of CPR and the circumstances where it may be required, followed by a demonstration of the skills.
- The instructor will guide you with a hands-on demonstration of CPR (feedback and critique will be provided until the student feels comfortable with the process). Students will also be taught the basics of airway obstruction and instruction on how to clear the obstruction. She will reinforce your new skill sets by introducing different scenarios in which a caregiver may find themselves.
- After the CPR portion, the instructor will provide an essential review of safe practices in and out of the home to lower the risk of common accidents.
- The class is 75 minutes long followed by Q&As
This CPR class is ideal for new parents, grandparents, babysitters, and anyone interested in learning the basics of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, choking interventions, baby-proofing your house, and other preventative safety practices to follow with an infant or toddler.
$45 per person
$80 for two people
(Babies under 1 are welcome to join)
Individual Attendee, Couples Attendee