Positive Parenting Series
The Mommy Center helps parents get through the toddler years with positive parenting. With a friendly tone of voice, classes cover the most common challenges and reassure members that they’re not alone in their struggles.
We’ve all been there – your child is throwing an epic tantrum at Target, but you know it’s just because she wants one more princess dress to put on her growing collection. The moment passes too quickly and when you take off your jacket for bed that night, you’re still thinking about what would have happened if only she knew how to stick up for herself like “big kids.” That special kind of parent pain? We hear ya’, friend!
But don’t despair – we are here to help! Sign up today for our positive parenting classes that teach you how to win the toddler parenting stage with helpful and proven techniques. End the power struggles and start feeling confident in your parenting game.
- You child’s brain development and why TANTRUMS happen
- Reframe “behaviors” as communication tools
- Manage tantrums and “behaviors” such as hitting, biting, throwing
- Learn 10 techniques to encourage positive parenting
- Encourage speech and language development
- Facilitate play
- And so much more!
- Intro to positive/gentle parenting
- 75 minute class (Zoom option available)
- Q&A with positive parenting educator
- This class is just for parents (no childcare available)
- Leave with 10 techniques you can implement RIGHT AWAY