Mommy & Mini Me (Newborn 0-2 Months)
Newborn class. Join a group of new moms who are tired, confused, excited, terrified, exhausted and just soooooo overwhelmed with this new thing called MOTHERHOOD. Learn all about the stages on your infant from experts in the field. Each class series is organized by your baby’s birth month. You will be experiencing the same stage of motherhood with your fellow mamas and babies. This is your safe place to connect with other moms and find your mommy tribe to get you through this incredible and challenging time.
During each class, you will have the opportunity to share your experience, joys and frustrations without any judgement. This is an inclusive class regardless of your parenting choices. We support ALL moms – whether you choose to co-sleep or sleep-train, bottle-feed or breast-feed, stay home or go to work, have a nanny or put your baby in daycare, etc.
This is your safe place to truly grow into the mother you want to be and share this life-changing experience with fellow moms.
Newborn Class Topics Covered:
- I’m a mom – what now?
- Baby Basics – from bathing to soothing to play
- Sleeping Advice from a certified sleep coach
- Attachment & Bonding with your baby
- Baby Fine & Gross Motor Development – suggested activities by a certified Occupational Therapist
- Self Care – Talk about the body changes after baby and importance of taking care of YOU
- Postpartum Adjustment – from body changes, to sex after baby, and pelvic floor issues
- Mindfulness and Stress Management – Coping with challenges of motherhood and postpartum depression/anxiety
- Marriage After Baby – counseling to help your marriage thrive using evidence based techniques (including Gottman Principles)
- Nursing 101 – All about nursing from a lactation consultant
- Intimacy After Baby & Pelvic Floor Health with a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist
- Infant CPR & Pediatric Class
- Car Seat Safety
Newborn Class Details:
- Each class is organized by babies’ birth months
- 10-week class series
- Class led by certified instructors, speech and language pathologist, clinical psychologist, occupational therapist, lactation nurse and more.
- Small class – max. 11 moms per class
- Goodie bag
- Included baby craft
- Free Professional Mommy & Me Photo Shoot Picture
- Organized Moms’ Night Out* (e.g. Macrame Workshop, Paint Night, Drinks, Succulent Craft) *additional cost
- Investment: $495
-> Special Discount – register when you are pregnant and receive $50 off (use code PREGNANT at checkout – only one Coupon can be used per transaction)
Newborn Class Dates:
– Mondays starting February 20, 2023 – May 1, 2023 at 10:00 – 11:15 am
– Mondays starting May 15, 2023 – July 31st, 2023 at 10:00 – 11:15 am (no class May 29th and July 3rd)
Classes held at the Laguna Hills Studio
25401 Cabot Road, Suite 105/106 (Building 5 – across from Sherman Williams/World Market)
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Masks are optional indoors for those who are vaccinated.