Mommy & Mini Me (Newborn 0-3 Months)
Newborn class. Join a group of new moms who are tired, confused, excited, terrified, exhausted and just soooooo overwhelmed with this new thing called MOTHERHOOD. Learn all about the stages on your infant from experts in the field. Each class series is organized by your baby’s birth month. You will be experiencing the same stage of motherhood with your fellow mamas and babies. This is your safe place to connect with other moms and find your mommy tribe to get you through this incredible and challenging time.
During each class, you will have the opportunity to share your experience, joys and frustrations without any judgement. This is an inclusive class regardless of your parenting choices. We support ALL moms – whether you choose to co-sleep or sleep-train, bottle-feed or breast-feed, stay home or go to work, have a nanny or put your baby in daycare, etc.
This is your safe place to truly grow into the mother you want to be and share this life-changing experience with fellow moms.
Newborn Class Topics Covered:
- I’m a mom – what now?
- Baby Basics – from bathing to soothing to play
- Sleeping Advice from a certified sleep coach
- Attachment & Bonding with your baby
- Baby Speech Development & Motor Development – suggested activities by a certified Speech Therapist and Occupational Therapist
- Self Care – Talk about the body changes after baby and importance of taking care of YOU
- Postpartum Adjustment – from body changes, to sex after baby, and pelvic floor issues
- Mindfulness and Stress Management – Coping with challenges of motherhood and postpartum depression/anxiety
- Marriage After Baby – counseling to help your marriage thrive using evidence based techniques (including Gottman Principles)
- Infant Massage and Essential Oils
- Nursing 101 – All about nursing from a lactation consultant
- Infant CPR
Newborn Class Details:
- Each class is organized by babies’ birth months
- 10-week class series
- Class led by certified instructors, speech and language pathologist, clinical psychologist, occupational therapist, lactation nurse and more.
- Small class – max. 10 moms per class)
- Access to weekly lactation support via zoom (get support from the comfort of your own home)
- Goodie bag
- Free organized fitness classes
- Organized Moms’ Night Out* (e.g. Macrame Workshop, Paint Night, Drinks, Succulent Craft)
- Organized playdates
- Investment: $495
-> Special Discount – register when you are pregnant and receive $50 off (use code PREGNANT at checkout – only one Coupon can be used per transaction)
Newborn Class Dates:
– Mondays starting on June 7, 2021 – August 16, 2021 at 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm
– Mondays starting on August 23, 2021 – November 1, 2021 at 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm
– -> Saturdays starting in September – join the waitlist by emailing us at email@example.com
Classes held at Barre 3
25626 Crown Valley Pkwy, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
*Additional fee may apply for materials or admission