Little Talkers - Ask A SLP
Come join our speech and language pathologist Cristina Gamarnik and learn how to help your baby meet his/her speech/language milestones. Are you worried that your child isn’t talking yet or not combining words? Are you noticing your child not pronouncing certain sounds? This is a fun & unstructured group during which Cristina will review a new strategy that supports language development and make recommendations for activities you can implement at home right away. Come ask any questions and get suggestions on how to support your baby’s development. Meet fellow moms and babies while having fun!
*Younger siblings are welcome if being worn, older siblings are welcome if they’re able to play independently.*
Who is this group for?
Moms with littles under 24 months old who would like to learn how to support speech/language development and meet other moms
What will you learn?
- Learn strategies to use at home that increase communication
- Learn how to respond to your child’s communication attempts
- Learn signs to introduce to encourage verbal output
- Learn to incorporate verbal routines in your daily schedule
- Learn about milestones and what to expect
10/26/22 2:00-3:00 pm
$20 per group
Group is held at The Mommy Center.
25401 Cabot Road, Suite 105/106
Laguna Hills, CA 92653